How to listen
- Use the player above to tune into live streams when they are on-air, or…
- Select a quality below to download the playlist (.m3u) file and open it with your preferred media playback software. (ie. VLC Media Player, Foobar2000, iTunes…)
- You can also copy/paste one of the raw URLs below into any software or mobile app that supports custom network stream URLs.
- For mobile users: Get the FurCast app
- Not supported on your device? Use a streaming utility like TuneIn (or any app that allows a custom stream entry) and add a custom URL (see below for direct URLs) or you can attempt to click one of the quality links below (works on iOS devices with Quicktime).
Manually Connect — .M3U & direct urls
For internet radio, the most popular form of connecting to a stream is with a PLS or M3U file. These files are recognized by programs like iTunes, Quicktime, Winamp, Foobar2000, Banshee, VLC Media Player and many native mobile device players. They can be easily loaded to connect to the audio stream. Download these and open them with your preferred software.
Download .m3u files (right click, save as):
- MaestroPaws Live Stream — 192kbps 44.1khz Stereo MP3
Streaming server status page:
XBN Streaming Server Status Page —
All streams support optional HTTPS.